The Nursing Innovations Fund awards creative, replicable and evidence-based solutions that highlight nurses leading in improving health equity. Successful projects also include diverse partners and multi-sector collaborations.
The Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action has awarded over $500,000 to 23 of its state-based Action Coalitions, and they have raised over $700,000 in matching funds. Since 2018, awards have been made annually. The Campaign is an initiative of AARP Foundation, AARP and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- NURSING INNOVATIONS FUND 2021 (Application Deadline – Extended: July 8, 10 p.m. ET)
- NURSING INNOVATIONS FUND 2020 (October 1, 2020 to September 30, 2021)
- NURSING INNOVATIONS FUND 2019 (April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2021)
- NURSING INNOVATIONS FUND 2018 (June 1, 2018 to December 31, 2019)
- Nursing Innovations Fund 2021 Request for Proposal
- Nursing Innovations Fund 2021 Application (.docx)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- April 29 webinar (recording)
Guides and Toolkits:
- Citing and Promoting Contributors to Your Work
- Final Report Information
- Fundraising Toolkit
- Looking for Funding?
- Health Equity Toolkit
- Healthy People 2030
- Jennifer Peed, Director of Center Integration, CCNA
- Winifred Quinn, Director of Advocacy and Consumer Affairs, CCNA
- Lynn Mertz, Senior Advisor, CCNA
- Nicole Rozko, Advisor, CCNA