The Nursing Innovations Fund awards creative, replicable and promising solutions for improving health equity through nursing. Successful projects also include diverse partners and multi-sector collaborations. Since 2018, the Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action has awarded over $850,000 to 23 of its state-based Action Coalitions and recipients have raised matching funds. Awards have been made annually. The Campaign is an initiative of AARP Foundation, AARP and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- NURSING INNOVATIONS FUND 2021 (October 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022)
- NURSING INNOVATIONS FUND 2020 (October 1, 2020 to September 30, 2021)
- NURSING INNOVATIONS FUND 2019 (April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2021)
- NURSING INNOVATIONS FUND 2018 (June 1, 2018 to December 31, 2019)
Guides and Toolkits:
- Citing and Promoting Contributors to Your Work
- Final Report Information
- Fundraising Toolkit
- Looking for Funding?
- Health Equity Toolkit
- Healthy People 2030
- Nursing Innovations Fund Two-pager