The Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Steering Committee supports the Campaign in the important effort to help prepare the field to care for an increasingly diverse population and, ultimately, to help shape the transformation of the health care delivery system.
The Campaign for Action’s Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Steering Committee works to ensure that all people, regardless of race, religion, creed, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, or any aspect of their identity, will experience equity in well-being, health, and healthcare through a more diverse nursing workforce.
- Carmen Alvarez, PhD, CRNP, CNM, Assistant Professor, Department of Community-Public Health, Johns Hopkins University
- Blake K. Smith, MSN, RN, President, American Association for Men in Nursing
- Alona D. Angosta, PhD, APRN, FNP, President, Asian American/Pacific Islander Nurses Association, Inc
- Sandy Littlejohn, MA, BSN, RN, President, National Alaska Native American Indian Nurses Association, Inc
- Norma Cuellar, PhD, RN, FAAN, President, National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- Eric J. Williams, DNP, RN, CNE, President, National Black Nurses Association
- Debra Toney, PhD, RN, FAAN, President, National Coalition of Ethnic Minority Nurses Association
- Madelyn D. Yu, MSN, RN, President, Philippine Nurses Association of America, Inc.