Oct 08, 2017
Register Today: Mass. Healthcare Workforce Summit
Registration is open for the 4th Annual Massachusetts Healthcare Workforce Summit.
Register now to attend this exciting statewide event, sponsored by the Massachusetts Action Coalition (MAAC), which brings together nurses and leaders from across the healthcare spectrum working toward improved health for every resident and community in the state.
Building a Culture of Health in Massachusetts: Creating Momentum
Friday, November 3, 8:30am – 3:30pm
Devens Common Center
- Hear how community partnerships are contributing to building a culture of health in Massachusetts
- Strengthen connections with partners and organizations in effort to build a culture of health
- Continue to advance work to implement the Institute of Medicine recommendations
- Learn how action coalitions are collaborating with diverse community stakeholders to build a culture of health across the nation
Susan Hassmiller, PhD, RN, FAAN, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Senior Advisor for Nursing and Director, Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action
David Martin, Executive Director of the MA Health Council, will share insights from the council’s the nationally recognized report, Common Health for the Commonwealth: Report on Preventable Conditions and Social Determinants of Health.
Who Should Attend:
• Current and Future Healthcare Leaders
• Public Health Professionals
• Elected Officials
• Community Leaders
• All those working to improve the health of the Commonwealth
Attendees will be eligible for 3.5 contact hours
The Organization of Nurse Leaders, MA, RI, NH, CT is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Association, Massachusetts, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.