Jun 22, 2017
Idaho is Gathering Place for Final of Three Workshops
On June 28-29, Boise, Idaho, will host the third of three meetings of Campaign Action Coalitions. “Building on the Campaign for Action Pillars to Create a Healthier America” will focus on how implementing the Institute of Medicine recommendations is contributing to healthier communities. The Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action and the Idaho Action Coalition co-host the session. Participants will:
- Learn how Action Coalitions are collaborating with diverse stakeholders to build a Culture of Health in their states.
- Develop strategic thinking to find new allies to work with to build a Culture of Health.
- Strengthen connections with longtime partners through Culture of Health work.
- Showcase how nurses are active participants in Culture of Health work.
- Communicate more easily and effectively about a Culture of Health.
Welcome From the Idaho Action Coalition
Welcome to Boise, Idaho, and to Boise State University, for one of three Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action 2017 workshops focusing on continued work to implement the Institute of Medicine recommendations, and to build a Culture of Health in communities across the nation. The Idaho Nursing Action Coalition and Boise State University are excited to co-host this meeting and anxious to share our work and successes in these endeavors, as well as hear of progress others are making.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS