May 31, 2017
Action Coalitions to Meet in Wisconsin for Second of Three Workshops
The second group of Action Coalitions to meet this spring will gather in Madison, Wisconsin, June 14-15. As in the first meeting, in Albuquerque, “Building on the Campaign for Action Pillars to Create a Healthier America” will focus on ways that implementing the Institute of Medicine recommendations support the effort to build healthier communities. The Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action hosts the event with the Wisconsin Action Coalition. Participants will:
- Learn how Action Coalitions are collaborating with diverse stakeholders to build a Culture of Health in their states.
- Develop strategic thinking to find new allies to work with to build a Culture of Health.
- Strengthen connections with longtime partners through Culture of Health work.
- Showcase how nurses are active participants in Culture of Health work.
- Communicate more easily and effectively about a Culture of Health.
Welcome From the Wisconsin
We are excited to welcome you to Madison, Wisconsin on June 14-15, as the Wisconsin Action Coalition co-hosts the second of three Building on the Campaign for Action Pillars to Create a Healthier America meetings. The Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action, an initiative of AARP Foundation, AARP and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, is our co-host.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Aurora Health Care
Anderson Family Foundation
Oscar Rennebohm Foundation