Mar 31, 2015
Using Data Driven Communication to Support Top of License Practice
March 31, 2015
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
Workforce data are being collected and analyzed in healthcare organizations across the country. Yet, the dilemma continues to be how to use it to drive change and improvement. This webinar will feature the Center for Advancing Provider Practices (CAP2) and how the CAP2 data can increase patient access, decrease organization costs and increase APRN practice to top of license. The session will include a brief introduction to the newly formed partnership between Texas Team and CAP2, and explain how other Action Coalitions can work with CAP2 to use powerful data to create institutional policy change and, as a side benefit, generate a new funding stream.
- Provide an overview of the Center for Advancing Provider Practices (CAP2) national network; how its data is being used across the country to advance APRN practice to top of license.
- Describe different approaches to using data driven communication to achieve organizational goals.
- Illustrate how data driven communication was used to drive change with multiple target audiences including healthcare executives, physician leaders and legislators.
- Describe a way for Action Coalitions to create a sustainable funding source.
- Winifred V. Quinn, PhD, Director, Advocacy & Consumer Affairs, Center to Champion Nursing in America at AARP
- Cole Edmonson, DNP, RN, CoLead Texas Team
- Trish Anen, RN, MBA, NEA-BC, Vice President, Clinical Services, Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council (MCHC)
View the PowerPoint presentation