Jan 23, 2012
Southeastern Regional Advancing Education Transformation Webinar
January 23, 2012
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
A series of four Regional Education Transformation Webinars were hosted as a follow up to each regional meeting. On this webinar nurse educators and key stakeholders who attend the December 2011 Southeastern Regional Education Meeting in St. Petersburg, FL were invited to share promising practices, initiatives, and action plans for education.
Objectives for the webinar:
- Contribute to the national dialogue and understanding of education transformation models by identifying the needs assessment and implementation strategies essential to successful implementation of promising models for education progression.
- Identify essential next steps in determining which strategy is appropriate in your state and region.
- Mary Sue Gorski, RN, PhD, Regional Education Coordinator, CCNA
- Jean Wortock, PhD, ARNP, CCNA Regional Nurse Expert
- Eileene Shake, DNP, RN, NEA-BC CCNA Regional Nurse Expert