The Role of the APRN on the Provider Team: Developing New, Innovative Models of Care
August 11, 2014
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
On this webinar, The Center for Advancing Provider Practices (CAP2) presents their comprehensive database designed to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of provider teams. This web-based service provides organizations with the resources and information needed to assess and manage advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs) within provider teams and remove any barriers to scope of practice at the institutional level.
CAP 2 made an unique offer to Action Coalitions. CAP 2 would like Action Coalitions to help identify hospitals and health systems to join their database subsription. In return for Action Coalitions successfully connecting them with hospitals, CAP 2 will reward Action Coalitons and provide access to data for their efforts. Intersted Action Coalitions must contact CAP 2 directly by contacting Molly Harper (email@example.com).
On this webinar, participants learned to:
- Assess utilization of APRNs;
- Manage the infrastructure to support APRN practice;
- Optimize all APRN activities at medical level of care; and
- Standardize best practices for APRNs.
- Susan B. Hassmiller, PhD, RN, FAAN, RWJF Senior Adviser for Nursing; Director, Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action
- Winifred Quinn, PhD, Director, Advocacy & Consumer Affairs, Center to Champion Nursing in America
- Trish Anen, RN, MBA, NEA-BC, Vice President, Clinical Services, Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council (MCHC)
- Deb McElroy, MPH, RN, Senior Director, Nursing Leadership, University HealthSystem Consortium (UHC)
- Molly Harper, MHA, Program Manager, Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council (MCHC)