Midwestern Regional Advancing Education Transformation
July 11, 2012
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
A series of four Regional Education Transformation Webinars were hosted as a follow up to each regional meeting. On this webinar nurse educators and key stakeholders who attend the April 2012 Midwestern Regional Education Meeting in Minneapolis, MN were invited to share promising practices, initiatives, and action plans for education.
Objectives for the webinar:
- Contribute to the national dialogue and understanding of education transformation models by identifying the needs assessment and implementation strategies essential to successful implementation of promising models for education progression.
- Identify essential next steps in determining which strategy is appropriate in your state and region.
- Mary Sue Gorski, RN, PhD, Regional Education Coordinator, CCNA
- Maureen Sroczynski, DNP, RN, CCNA Regional Nurse Expert
- Pat Farmer, DNP, RN, CCNA Regional Nurse Expert