Oct 28, 2021
Support Programs for Nursing Students and Recent Graduates
September 14, 2021
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
This webinar is part of the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Learning Collaborative. The webinar will highlight support programs to assist nursing students and recent graduates.
- Evelyn L. Hoover, PhD, RN, is an assistant professor at North Carolina A&T State University’s College of Health & Human Sciences, School of Nursing.
- Deborah C. Stamps, EdD, RN, NE-BC, is the executive vice president and chief nursing education and diversity, equity and inclusion officer at Rocherster Regional Health.
- Discuss lived experiences that have guided these nursing experts to become the person they are today.
- Discuss barriers, challenges, opportunities and mission/core values.
- Review the imposter syndrome and provide recommendations around mentoring.
- Identify best practices for NCLEX preparation.