Oct 13, 2014
How to Engage Insurers
October 13, 2014
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
On this webinar, former Aetna CEO and current Strategic Advisory Committee member Jack Rowe presents on how to engage insurers in the work of Action Coalitions. Alexia Green, professor and dean emeritus of Texas Tech University Health Science Center, shares how BlueCross BlueShield of Texas became involved in Texas Team. Susan Kosman, Aetna’s chief nursing officer, provides her perspective as well.
- Susan Hassmiller, PhD, RN, FAAN, RWJF Senior Adviser for Nursing; Director, Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action
- John Rowe, MD, FAAN, Professor, Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health Member; Campaign for Action Strategic Advisory Committee; Former Chairman and CEO, Aetna, Inc.; Former Member of the Institute of Medicine Committee on the Future of Nursing
- Alexia Green, RN, PhD, FAAN, Professor and Dean Emeritus, Texas Tech University Health Science Center
- Susan Kosman, Chief Nursing Officer, Aetna, Inc.
- Peter Reinecke, Consultant, Center to Champion Nursing in America