Apr 29, 2019
Watch Parties for Future of Nursing Public Meetings: Frequently Asked Questions
The Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action has developed a list of frequently asked questions about hosting a Watch Party. Find answers to questions about:
|General Questions||Technical Assistance|
What is a watch party?
- A watch party is a way for people to watch an event in real time. Participants can simultaneously watch the event and discuss with your colleagues/guests.
Who should host a watch party?
- Action Coalitions and Campaign friends are encouraged to host a watch party or parties, if you’re so inclined. This is your time to view the National Academy of Medicine’s study committee on the future of nursing and converse with colleagues on what you’re hearing and seeing.
Where do I find watch party locations?
- Visit our map and follow the map key for open sessions and to RSVP.
What are the dates to hold a watch party?
- Friday, June 7 8:30am – 12:30pm CT.
- Wednesday, July 24 8:30am – 12:30pm ET.
- Wednesday, August 7 8:30am – 12:30pm PT.
How do I capture the watch party?
- Take pictures! And send your photos after the event to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow @Campaign4Action for updates and coverage of the event.
- Tweeting? Use hashtag #Futureofnursing2030.
What are the themes of each town hall session?
- Education, Research and Practice: Friday, June 7 8:30am – 12:30pm CT.
- Vulnerable Populations and Paying for Care: Wednesday, July 24 8:30am – 12:30pm ET.
- High Tech to High Touch: Wednesday, August 7 8:30am – 12:30pm PT.
How do I make sure that the webcast will work during the event?
- Do a tech check before the webcast and make sure your audio, projector, computer are in working order.
How do I let my friends and colleagues know that I am hosting a watch party?
- Complete this form and let the Campaign include your watch party on our map to track where your party is taking place.
Where do I send my watch party photos?