Dec 04, 2014
Introduction to Volunteer and Coalition Member Management
December 4, 2014
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
Action Coalition members and volunteers are the driving force of the Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action. This introductory webinar explores volunteer management themes and provides a broad overview of factors associated with sustainability and enhanced volunteer engagement. Resources are also identified.
During this session participants:
- Heard about themes relevant to Action Colaiton volunteer and member management.
- Received an opportunity to share your experiences during Q&A and polling.
- Learned a broad overview of factors associated with sustainability and enhanced volunteer engagement.
- Winifred Quinn, PhD, Director, Advocacy & Consumer Affairs, Center to Champion Nursing in America
- Susan Reinhard, PhD, RN, FAAN, Senior Vice President & Director, AARP Public Policy Institute; Chief Strategist, Center to Champion Nursing in America
- Susan B. Hassmiller, PhD, RN, FAAN, RWJF Senior Adviser for Nursing; Director, Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action
- Alexia Green, RN, PhD, FAAN, Professor and Dean Emeritus, Texas Tech University Health Science Center
- Mary Dickow, MPA, FAAN, Statewide Director California Action Coalition
- Terry Edwards, Advisor for Innovation, Office of Volunteerism and Services, AARP