Equip and Empower for Educational Transformation: A Summary of the Regional Webinar Series
August 18, 2011
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
Hosted August 18, 2011
The focus of this webinar was to share findings from the regional webinar series entitled: Equip and Empower for Educational Transformation: Getting to 80% Baccalaureate by 2020.
- Identify baseline educational transformation strategies across the country.
- Identify success factors from state models and consider how to use these strategies in their state.
- Recognize essential partners needed to transform nursing education in their state and region.
- Identify essential next steps to achieving educational transformation in their state and region.
- Susan Reinhard, PhD, RN, FAAN, senior vice president and director of the AARP Public Policy Institute; and chief strategist for the Center to Champion Nursing in America
- Sue Hassmiller, PhD, RN, FAAN, senior adviser for nursing at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Maureen Sroczynski, DNP, MS, RN
Additional materials are attached below: