Aug 30, 2017
Modern Healthcare’s Top Influencers Includes 10 Campaign Allies
Modern Healthcare, dubbed the industry’s leading source of health care business and policy news, research, and information, has released its list of 100 most influential people in health care for 2017, among them a number Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action allies: nine are on the Campaign’s Champion Nursing Coalition and one is on the Champion Nursing Council.
From the Coalition, which consists of national business, consumer, and health professional organizations, are:
- Dr. Georges Benjamin, executive director, American Public Health Association
- Mark Bertolini, chairman and CEO, Aetna
- David Cordani, president and CEO, Cigna Corp.
- Stephen Hemsley, outgoing CEO, UnitedHealth Group
- Sister Carol Keehan, president and CEO, Catholic Health Association
- Rick Pollack, president and CEO, American Hospital Association
- Dr. Bruce Siegel, president and CEO, America’s Essential Hospitals
- Marilyn Tavenner, president and CEO, America’s Health Insurance Plans
- Bernard Tyson, chairman and CEO, Kaiser Permanente
On the list from the Campaign’s Champion Nursing Council, which comprises the country’s leading nursing organizations, is Pamela Cipriano, the president of the American Nurses Association.
The Campaign thanks all for their leadership in health and congratulates them for the recognition.