Health Care for All
- Healthcare.gov is the official consumer website for the Health Insurance Marketplace. Consumers can visit the website to learn about their health insurance options.
- HHS.gov/HealthCare provides links to factsheets that help explain the importance of health care coverage to various groups.
- Healthlawanswers.org is AARP’s personalized online tool helping people of all ages understand the benefits available under the Affordable Care Act so they can make the best decision for themselves and their families.
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners has a guide on the Affordable Care Act, which includes information on what the ACA means for nurse practitioners and consumers.
- Enrollamerica.org partners with a wide variety of organizations to provide “best practices” for optimizing enrollment and provides outreach planning guides.
- Voicesforcoverage.org is supporting state-based networks to bring the views of real people into the Health Care discussions.
- Nurse.com has launched an ACA resource page with tools and information specifically for nurses.
- Kaiser Family Foundation offers Youtoons Get Ready for Obamacare, which walks through the basic changes in the way consumers will get health coverage.
- Sebelius, Wakefield Highlight Nurse-Led Efforts to Educate the Public About ACA Enrollment
- New York State Action Coalition Helps Educate the Uninsured about Enrollment Options
- NBC Nighlight News features Nurses Push to Prep Patients on New Health Care Law
- Nurses and Doctors Are Most Trusted Sources of Information About the Affordable Care Act
- Nurse Practitioners Try New Tack To Expand Foothold In Primary Care
Share Your Story
|by Stefanie Cruz | February 15, 2014|