New Future of Nursing Website to Connect Diverse National and State Partners in Support of the Campaign for Action
- An online community featuring active discussion and information-sharing to bring together people who want to advance the Campaign for Action’s work.
- Information on the more than 80 health care, nursing, business and consumer organizations that share the goal of transforming health care by focusing on nursing.
- Background on the Campaign’s framework and information on its progress to date.
- State pages showcasing the work of each state Action Coalition.
- Evidence that describes the research and analysis upon which this work is grounded, much of it from the Institute of Medicine.
The new online community also offers opportunities for people to showcase their work and share the latest news; webinars hosted by leading experts across health care, business and government; discussions; a listing of Campaign for Action events around the country; and opportunities to ask questions and find resources and tools.
|by Barbara Akinwole | October 12, 2012|